4.09.2005

time for a change

alright, so there is a history of high blood pressure in my family (especially on mom's side - she has to take medication to keep it under control). found out yesterday that my blood pressure is on the high side and that i need to start making changes or suffer the same fate as my family (medication, strokes, heart attacks, etc.). what i want to change and incorporate into my daily lifestyle:

- at least 30 minutes of some sort of exercise (probably brisk walking because that's recommended)
-substantial diet change: lower my sodium intake, increase leafy vegetable and fruit intake, less fatty foods, whole grains, dairy products that are low in fat, lower sugar intake, etc. = a little difficult at school, so i wouldn't mind a good kick in the butt if u ever see me eating otherwise.

i really need to do this for myself. it's time for a change! bring it ... i can take it! boo yah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home