5.17.2004

lets see ... what has happened in the last two days? yesterday rained all day, so stayed home and did homework. then went out to eat with otousan, onisan and onesan (sister in law) to genghis khan (barbequed lamb) and all i gotta say is i love my onisan and onesan so much! they are so great, my onisan is very much like his mother in the fast that when something was ready off the barbeque he would always give it to me and just looking out for me, felt like a real brother! and my onesan is great, she always tries to understand me and we talk a lot about random stuff so it forces me to use new vocab ... i like patient people, they are my friends!

today had school, worked out. at the international student center i had two girls come up to me and asked me if they could teach me japanese, said sure, and they pulled out the good ole nakama book that i used in america ... so we pretty much just talked, i think they thought i didnt know as much japanese as i do, but cute! hehe ...

also went out to dinner again tonight (yeah i know, we go out a lot! went out on saturday night too - just cuz okaasan is gone though). tonight my onisan told me that when i get married he wants me to let him know and for my honeymoon i should come to japan, cute huh? im like, it might be a while! also had some random people at the restaurant start talking to me. i think its amazing that everyone thinks my japanese is so good even if i only say one thing like konichiwa ... people, my japanse sucks! i just pretend like i can understand you!!

emotions: kind of one those awww feelings. i feel very much apart of the family here now. getting along with the brother and sister-in-law, know my way around the kitched a little bit, walking and feeding the dog, made rice and onigiri today, and just feel at home. even get the occasional scolding from otousan which i dont mind cuz im like huh? what did you say? ;) i feel as if i were to return to japan i have a family to come to, which is really what i wanted out of a host family. just the fact that my host bro wanted me to let him know when i get married means a lot to me.

but still have homework to do and its already 12:30 am and want to sleep so im gonna go now ... love you all (hehe, in that lovey dovey feeling)

ok, bye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home