6.20.2004

remember there is a difference between stalk and stock!

everyone run and hide, the typhoon is coming! actually it's true. there a typhoon due to hit the hokkaido area sometime today or tomorrow, right now its causing havoc down south - i hope everyone is okay in tokyo and oosaka! i dont really know what to expect from a typhoon, considering i've never been in one, but i imagine it wont be too strong in hokkaido, but for now its causing more humidity than i like. it's only like 75 - 80 degrees maybe, but it feels like u cant breathe and can't sleep cuz its too sticky! thank goodness for dry heat in cali!

so my host mom apologizes for the most random stuff and i'm like dude u dont need to apologize for that! sometimes i come home a little earlier than expected and dinner isnt ready yet and okaasan says, oh im sorry, u must be hungy and apologizes for not having it ready. or she asks me if its okay to take a shower and just random stuff that im like, dude its unnecessary!

last night, expressed to my host family (we went out to dinner with the rents and brother and sis-in-law) how much i appreciate them and that i was lucky to get a good host family. it was cute, the other night we went over to my parents friends house for dinner and my host father told me that i have to tell him when i get married so he can get me a gift - like father like son - my host brother had told me the same thing about a month ago! too bad the one guy there that i thought was really cute and nice had to go and be 41 (i swear he didnt look a day over 30!). ahhh, my time will come, some day, hopefully, maybe - ok, well we will see :P

super poor, need to pay my phone bill, want to see harry potter, should buy gifts for folks back home - hmmm, anyone have any recommendations? i tell people here that i dont want to go home, but when the time comes, i think i will definately be ready!

ok, bye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home